We hope to make your first visit – and every visit after that – a pleasant experience for both you and your pet.
Here are some pointers for you:
- Always leash or crate your pet for safety. If your cat or dog were to escape your arms or car their first reaction would be panic.
- Arriving a few minutes before your appointment time will help keep us on schedule.
- Please be patient as we complete the necessary paperwork and data entry for the first visit. It won’t take quite as long to get checked in next time.
- Bring any of our forms which you have completed.
- Be sure to bring picture identification with you.
- Bring in any medical history you have for your pet, including medications, laboratory work, and vaccines.
- Have your pet’s previous veterinarian’s name and phone number in case we need additional information from them.
- Write a list of symptoms and when they started, as well as any behavior changes you may have noticed even if you don’t think they are related to the current problem. It is always a good idea to bring a list of questions and concerns with you so that nothing important gets forgotten.
Animal Health Services does offer our required new client forms online so you can complete them in your own home or office, at your convenience, which will save you a few minutes prior to your first appointment.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer,
Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary forms, print them out and fill in the required information.
- You may fax us the printed and completed forms (360-636-3610) or bring them with you to your appointment.
New Patient Registration Form – Required
This is the information we need to put you into our management software system as a client, and your pet(s) as patient(s).
Financial Policy Form – Required
This outlines our financial policies, what types of payments we accept, and how finances are handled in the office.